Convinient stay right in the city center of Ukraine's capital
Small homey place for tourists and friends
Walkable proximity to anywhere
- 🚇 Nearest metro station - 1 min ⬆
- ⚽ National stadium - 3 mins ⬇
- 🏙 The main street Khreshchatyk - 10 mins ⬆
- 🗽 Mother Motherland - 50 mins ↘
- 🏛 Podil, the old town - 30 mins ⬆
- 🏖 Public beach - 40 mins ⬆
- 🚂 Central Railway Station - 30 mins ⬅
- 🚍 Central Bus Station - 35 mins ⬇
Hey, my name is Sergei, it turned that I run this place, sometimes my friends or other backpackers help me. That is a small guest house which is all about meeting people from all around the world, sharing traveling experience, making new friends, having a good sleep after exploring the city...
So we got here 8-beds dormitory 200UAH (6.5EUR) and private rooms 600UAH (20EUR).
How to find Borscht Hostel🕵️♀️
✈ Zhuliany Airport (IEV)
Public transportation: Bus #9 to Lva Tolstoho square, then walk one block down the street. Taxi: Uber or Uklon Taxi apr. 100 UAH (3 EUR)
🚂 Railway Station (Kyiv-Passazhyrskyi)
Public transportation: Bus #14 to NSK Olimpiiskyi stop 8 UAH (0.25 EUR), then walk 1 block up the street. Taxi: Uber or Uklon Taxi apr. 60 UAH (2 EUR)
🚍 Central Bus Station (Autovokzal)
Public transportation: Take metro to Lva Tolstoho square (4th stop by green line) 8 UAH (0.25 EUR) Taxi: Taxi: Uber or Uklon Taxi 70 UAH (2 EUR)
The cross of two beautiful streets is embellished by 6-floor yellow building in Art Nouveau style. You can find Borscht behind the door 32 on the 3rd floor of it, walking into the entrance #2 (right where it's pinned on Google Maps). You'll might need to use the intercom pad to pass through, just type 3️⃣ then 2️⃣ , then wait until the door is open.
House rules and conditions ☮
- Check-ins are scheduled from 2pm until 10pm. Check-out before 11am.
- Since we don't have night shifts, late arrivals are possible only by prior arrangment. Though we got no curefew, you can go and come at any time you wish.
- All the obvious rules like respect other guests and keep everything clean and neat.
- Really, don't be an asshole 😉